RESINECO purchases made are subject to the applicable regulations and other legislation in line, all operations are performed in our store located at: Carrer del Rec Molinar Nau 3D - 08160 Montmeló (Barcelona - Espanya).
RESINECO purchases are subject to the payment of Value Added Tax (VAT) according to current regulations for natural or legal persons resident in Member States of the European Union and those residing in foreign countries.
In case of doubt, the spanish Term and Conditions will apply.
The characteristics of products and their prices appear on the screen and the same shall be taken except for error or omission. The article will be available until the end of the stocks. Prices shown on screen are in Euros (€) including VAT and are valid at the time of acceptance of your order by RESINECO except typing error or omission from it. Offers and promotions are properly marked and identified as such. The term of validity is its effectiveness while at the website. Accepting an order constitutes acceptance of our terms. The order confirmation sent by RESINECO has no validity as invoice.
Customers wishing to buy from RESINECO will see the general conditions of purchase included in the relevant section of the information section of the homepage. The formalization of the order shall be deemed made under their general acceptance of the conditions contained in this page. Along with the order, the customer will receive a ticket or invoice issued by RESINECO In a purchase that should be sent to an address different than what appears on the customer's data, the bill will be always sent to the address of the customer, which in any case will be the person making the payment of order. The ticket or invoice issued by RESINECO is valid as a manufacturer's warranty. The products will be delivered to the delivery address that the customer wish, through the corresponding mode of transport selected.
RESINECO guarantees the quality of the products sold, unable to do so in your behavior or your application that occur beyond its control. RESINECO provide customer safety and data sheets of products purchased.
In RESINECO understand the risks involving the shipment of the goods, and that's why our priority is to ensure that part of our service. All merchandise is insured for its full value against loss, theft or damage.
6. POLICY CHANGES AND REFUNDS
1. The materials sold by RESINECO are subject to expiration by the passage of time, we only accept returns of defective materials and within 15 days from the date of purchase.
2. To begin the process of change and refund the customer must send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at our phone number 93 001 25 87, indicating the reason for exchange or refund. For returns we should need your bank details to complete the transfer in favor at the time we receive the product. If it is a change, the customer must specify the characteristics of the new product needed (reference format, color ...)
3. Any product you wish to change or return must always be in its packing, packaging and labeling intact and original, properly packaged and protected properly. Article go back or change must be in the same condition it was received, which is determined by our experts.
4. No further exchange or refund items in pieces (cutted fiber pieces, RAL colors upon request or special formats)
5. If a refund or exchange it is due to an error by our part, RESINECO will send their transport company to collect the package at the place where the customer received it (If there is any change of address, the customer should match the same message at the point 2). In this case, RESINECO is responsible obviously for all costs incurred for the return or exchange shipment and later appropriately in case of change. Once we receive the package will be checked the condition of the product. In the period of 7 working days of receiving the stock, shall we send the new product in case of change and its amount in the event of a refund. The refund amount will be paid to the customer using the same payment system used for the payment of the original order.
7. PRIVACY AND SECURITY
Only those data needed for the service it is required and will be used solely for this purpose.
Click here to read our Cookies Policy
RESINECO guarantees the confidentiality of the information supplied and ensures that in no case will be transferred to any other use without prior and express consent of our customers . At all times our clients have the right to access, delete or correct them at RESINECO Carrer del Rec Molinar Nau 3D - 08160 Montmeló (Barcelona - Espanya). E-mail: email@example.com